Monday, April 30, 2007

Zachary goes back to Houston for more tests

Hello guys.
Sorry I haven't updated the blog in a while for it has been a rough month with Zachary. He has continued to go down and it has effected me and the family...especially me regarding my health as well.

This is the eve on when Zachary and I embark on the big trip to Houston for the next week for a series of tests that will determine his soon to be fate regarding how many surgeries he must have and which ones in particular order to do first. I will be staying in the room at Texas Children's Hospital with him during this whole time and will have constant updates regarding his testing and how it's progressing. So far we will not be returning from this trip until the morning of May 4th. I am suppose to have results on the testing at the time we leave, but am not sure. I do know that in July we will be back in Houston discussing options with the doctor further in which I believe I will get that chance before we go home this trip.

Keep praying for a cure for him and I will keep all of you posted after the trip is complete. Hope you all have a good week and we love you!!!

No comments: