Thursday, February 01, 2007

Paintings for Paul and Bruce

Hey guys. Thought I'd let you in on Zachary's project....PAINTING!! Most of you know he loves to draw as much as paint. Well he does'nt paint just anything; he draws and paints KISS.

Today, when he came home from school, he decided he wanted to paint new paintings to send to Paul Stanley and Bruce Kulick. I think he did a great job for his first time using his fingertips!! I was going to send the others he did tomorrow; but he told me he wanted to do a big painting. Well, he's the boss!! I think he made some amazing creations in the past; but today, I was pretty impressed. Believe it or not, he can do more detailed work with pen. For a child of 5, I am impressed. I don't think I could paint a picture of my heros at this age!!

Ok. Let me explain the pictures you're looking at. The painting that's created with mostly blue paint is Paul Stanley; which explains the star on the right eye and the dark eyebrow. If you look to the left of the Star Child (facing out), you will see the guitar and the pick he painted. The red man is Bruce Kulick...the way he used to look during the early KISS years. He also has a guitar; which is different from Paul's because the body's more rounded. He too has a pick to go with his guitar off to the side. Zachary signed both paintings with just ZACH. I am sending these paintings to Paul Stanley and Bruce Kulick tomorrow in hopes they will put them in a glassed frame and display them proudly on their walls. At least that's what Zachary wants except he would like them to be put up with magnets on their refrigerators!! More later and have a good day!!!

No comments: