Saturday, February 03, 2007

Continue to pray for a miracle for Zachary

Hello guys. This morning, so far, has been productive. I woke early (around 4 am) and began to clean my home. It is now a few minutes after 8 and all children are awake and enjoying breakfast consisting of peanut butter toast and milk. I was thinking of spending the day with family; but am not sure yet what to do. I guess depending on how the children and I feel about visiting relatives. They have since began to get on each others nerves and I'm the referee. So is my life!!

I don't know if I have let the lot of you know that Zachary's next appointment in Houston is on April 30th for the week. That was the earliest they could schedule it. The doctor's office informed me if there is a cancellation, they will get Zachary in sooner. By confirming this appointment with them just put his name on the books. That was what I wanted to accomplish. I feel his appointment will be earlier than this; I just have to wait for an earlier date. I think all will be fine with Zachary. I know he cannot receive the best treatment anywhere else but Houston. I have seen miracles occur for my mother there and I know they can do the same for him. They have the latest in technology and the patience to make things work. I know they don't operate under trial and error....they operate under know how. Even though they are expensive, I feel it's my money's worth to take him each time he is scheduled because it's worth our time to see these amazing doctors. I also have an aunt that lives close by the hospital; so I have family support there, which is good. I'll keep all of you posted on Zachary's progress and let you know if the appointment ever changes, in which I believe it will.

Continue to pray for a miracle for Zachary and to give my family and I strength to overcome all the obstacles that stand between us and a recovery for him.

No comments: