Wednesday, February 07, 2007

I will make sure we WIN!!!

Good afternoon, KISS family!!! Thing have been well today. Zachary is in school today. Unfortunately, he had a bad episode last night; but he came through strong like I knew he would. He is my little warrior!!! Well, not the only one; but one of the few and the proud.

WOW!!! Things have been really busy lately. For one his myspace page is absolutely unbelievable. He looks at it several times throughout the day. He has also chosen new KISS songs as his favorite. There are too many to name; but if you go to his profile, you will see them. They are the ones that are videos. I too love them as well. Yes, Zachary has sucked me into the KISS WARP!!! LOL!!! I think there is no other place I would rather be. Not only do I get closer to him; but I get to share the joy every time I see his face light up. That is where the real reward lies as a parent. To know you have done all you can do in which you continue to try and to feel appreciated when you see the look on their face.

The music, I can't explain it completely; but it has given him peace. I too have been through some rocky patches as well for me and the music is healing what was destroyed before. In short, it's patching up my broken soul and heart. It also has given Zachary hope to see a new day head on, expect the very best, and to enjoy life to the fullest without any worry. I'm beginning to feel like he does......like a child full of hope and dreams that have every possibility of coming true. The load is getting lighter; but yet we continue to fight until the end and I will make sure we WIN!!!

No comments: