Friday, February 09, 2007

All is well

Good Friday, KISS Family!!! How is everyone?? Well?? All is well here too. Another day is a new day and more positive at that, I always think. More joy over sorrow or happy to sad.

Well, Zachary has had a few hard to handle nights...Three nights in a row. It has been pretty tough on him and me. I do know how to handle him and I make sure he is safe and secure. Well, all of the children are my life!!

We have had KISS nights/ Paul Stanley nights here at the house; but for some reason it isn't working. Whether or not I'm doing something wrong, I will continue to try and break through once again until I am successful once again. But he has been having fun. All I want to do is see him smile...that goes for all of them. I feel once I have done something for them to make them smile the way they do, with a huge grin, that is payment rendered. LOL!!! That's all I want to see. The look of surprise.

Hope all your days are well, laughs are loud, smiles are bright, hearts are full of love, and appetites are healthy. I will talk to all of you in the morning. HUGS!!!

No comments: