Saturday, January 06, 2007

the trip to Houston on Monday.

Morning everyone. Last night was a tough night for the boys and I. Zachary and I are feeling better to make the trip to Houston on Monday. The baby, on the other hand, is not well. He has been cranky all week. All of that goes with the cold. I'm keeping him medicated, fed, clean, and warm.


I have been stressed out since Thanksgiving. Why?? Alot of things are going on in my life. Worrying about Zachary is the beginning, middle, and end. For me there are things between sleep and worrying about Zachary that have a tendency to wear me out!! Well, there's too many to name. I can just tell you that I'm a constant worrier regarding my children. It has even haunted my dreams. Just last night I had a terrible dream regarding my daughter, Bailey. It seemed so real, but was'nt. I guess, as you can read, I have become uneasy since all of this has happened to Zachary. I have done my best not to show what I truly feel around him. It seems to always work. I just stay calm and react like a mother should; by using her brain over her heart. Be good to one another...

No comments: