Monday, January 08, 2007

All of you are now members of our family....

Zachary VIDEO - please share the video with others.

Hello everyone. Today Zachary and I are leaving for Houston. His appointment for his consult is at 11:15 tomorrow morning. I don't know how long we will be there or if there will be any tests run on him while he is there. I just think the doctor may check Zachary over. I have alot of nervous energy bottled up inside and curiosity of what the doctor may say when we get there. I think all will be fine; but this is a big deal. Zachary knows we are going out of town, but I dare not say to the doctor. That word scares him enough. I don't blame him because he has seen enough of these guys to scare him. They scare me too. I will keep all of you posted on how things go in the next few days.


I want to take a moment to thank everyone who has emailed, phoned, and sent gifts to Zachary. Your gifts, emails, and calls are extraordinary and they lift him up. They help me too, to know he is happy. I know I am not alone. I appreciate all of you reaching out to the both of us in all the ways you have. Even though we don't know each other in person, I feel we know each other on a personal level...Zachary. From the bottom of my heart, I want to thank all of you for pulling us through this tough time in our lives. It is rough, but I feel we have our own support group involving Zachary. All of you are beautiful people that have shared you whole heart with my sick little boy. I hope to hear from more of you soon. Even though Zachary cannot read, I have read all of your emails to him and I think he understands them. Every gift that was sent to him, he has opened and enjoyed all of them. I thank you all again for thinking of him and loving him as much as all of you have. He is proud to be apart of the KISS Army!!


I hope all of you have a good day and I wish you and your families well. Keep praying for Zachary to get well and I will do the same. I will keep everyone posted on Zachary's visit...I hope all goes well. All of you are now members of our family...no longer acquaintances...family. As a family you will always be the first to know what is going on with him through this blog. I love you all!!
__________________________________________________

No comments: