Wednesday, January 03, 2007

They are my family and my whole world!!

Morning readers. This morning has been productive for Zachary and I. There isn't alot to do in a small town like ours; but Zachary has a tendency of always finding something to occupy his time. You said it, KISS!! Today he has watched the "Psycho Circus" video several times and jammed out to it each time. He knows he IS Star Child!! Well, lets just say at a younger age!! LOL!!

Zachary VIDEO - please share the video with others.

He's also quite the artist. He has been drawing and coloring pictures of KISS; as well as the members: Paul Stanley, Ace Frehley, Peter Criss, Bruce Kulick, Gene Simmons, and Eric Carr. His drawing are very detailed...down to the last sequin on the costumes!! I think if he doesn't become a rock star when he gets older, he will definitely become an artist. The music and art are his stronger talents. WOW, is he an amazing kid!! I thank God everyday that he is mine. To some people, he is a cute kid; but to me, he is perfect in every way. Even though he has some medical and social problems; he is still perfect as the day he was born.

It's hard, as a mother of 3 children, to divide my time between the three of them; but somehow I do it and it is done fairly. I don't treat any child any differently than the other. For some parents, this is hard to do; but it comes naturally for me. I made this decision a long time ago and I have stuck by it. They all have a special place in my heart and no child is better than the other. I just make sure all of them are taken care of before I take care of myself. I have gone without worldly treasures for a while and will continue to do so until my children are grown and therefore after. No, I don't make a day for myself at all. I don't know what that means anymore. I see parents wearing nice clothes, driving nice cars, and wearing nice jewelry and I think what about the child. My mom told me when I was younger that it is not right for the parents to look better than the children. I still go by that today. So, my children ALWAYS look better than me. Not because I'm worried of how people will react; not at all. When people see my children with me, they will see a mother who will give her children the world first before she experiences it for herself. I'm happy when I see the happiness in their eyes from the gift they received or the party I planned for them. I reap rewards through their reactions. That is my ULTIMATE REWARD...not only being a good mom; but enjoying all of my kids. This is why I do what I do and will continue to do for Zachary, Bailey, and Elijah. They are my family and my whole world!! So love your kids, treat them right, and the rewards will come when the raising is done.

No comments: