Wednesday, January 03, 2007

The music continues to be his daily therapy.

Zachary VIDEO - please share the video with others.

Happy Tuesday everyone. Well in some happy, others...OH GOD!! Any how, today has been a LAZY day for the kids and myself. It still feels like a HANGOVER from Christmas. Loads of fun!! I still have lots of sweets to bake and get fat from and it gives the kids a great SUGAR RUSH!! LOL!!


Zachary and myself seem to be feeling better today; even though we are still a little stopped up. OH, I hate colds!! Needless to say, the boys and I caught up on our sleep. Oh good news; last night I medicated Zachary like usual and he rested through the night!! I think that is great!! I know these nights are few and far between; but it gives me a reason to celebrate!! Yeah, I think I know....I'll bake something the kids and I can enjoy. I did promise Zachary spaghetti and meatballs tonight...that's what I will do!! As long as he eats; I'll be happy. Zachary is the pickiest child you will ever come to associate yourself with!! He won't eat anything, either. It has to be certain things and they can be the simplest things you can make. Also, he is extremely emotional and will cry at the drop of a hat. No, he's not spoiled; he's special in everyone's life he touches and very gifted as well.


But the boy loves KISS!! As his mother, I see a great child whose heart is in the right spot. The music has not consumed him; it has become a part of him and continues to be his daily therapy. It helps him to relax, dream good dreams, and to a point, seizure control. And as his mother, I fully support this endeavor. People in the past thought I was crazy; maybe I am!! Oh, well that's life. Not mine, Zachary's. I'm also glad to have readers like all of you supporting my decision to keep the music in Zachary's life as long as he wants it. The way I look at it, I'm Zachary's voice because he can't say what he wants; but I feel what needs to be said. That's how close we are. I know what my son needs to cure him....not only the hands of a doctor; but the music, in my mind, has the best cure.

No comments: