Friday, January 26, 2007

Off to Houston again, pray for Zachary

Hello everyone. Welcome to another day in my world. Today Zachary and I are leaving for Houston. His appointments are at 8am...EEG and 9:45 am for the doctor. As far as I know, we will be home again on Friday evening; unless they keep him. This action will not surprise me at all; because Houston moves so rapidly. I have fears and hope once. Zachary, on the other hand, has been restless. He is ready to go. Perhaps he is just anxious and ready to get this over with, perhaps not. He really isn't a pro at expressing his feelings towards different subjects in words that make sense to most. But yes, the indians are restless and we have to get this show on the road.

I will be in touch with all of you as soon as I return. Thank you all for your support and love through all of this. Wish him luck and me all the best!!

No comments: