Wednesday, January 17, 2007

I have to believe that!!

Hey guys, I'm back. Yesterday I spent the day cleaning and preparing for Houston. I promised Zachary, if we have time, we can go to the Houston Zoo. He loves going to the zoo!! I don't know which is his favorite animal there; but when I figure it out, I will let you know. He loves going to the gift shop to find his favorite animal to bring home.

By speaking of the visit at the zoo, I can keep my mind off the real reason why we're going. It scares me to keep thinking about it. I dread the EEG because Zachary is not one to be tested on. It was no fun having to hold him down on his last EEG; but I did what I was directed to do. That was 2 years ago, so maybe Zachary will be different; perhaps so will they.

I have never been to a doctor or hospital with Zachary where they move rapidly to care for the patient. This is the first place we have experienced like this and believe me, it's a good experience. I know things will go well with Zachary. I have to believe that!! I know the doctors in Houston will give his some kind of relief so he can rest at night. I also know when he pulls out of this, he will meet his heros, Paul Stanley and Bruce Kulick!!

No comments: