Tuesday, January 16, 2007

I did want he wanted me to do.

Hello guys!! I hope you're ready for another coffee fueled entry of a day in the life of Zachary. Well, buckle up and get ready to enter into the mind of a mother translating the words of her son.

Yesterday, Zachary painted pictures for Bruce and Paul. He wants me to send these paintings off this week to them. He is a creative little boy. He has been drawing since he was 3 and just began to paint last year since he began school. He can draw all of the KISS members all the way to the last sequin on Paul's jacket. He also gets creative and uses his imagination and draws the symbols of each band member. Just yesterday, he drew a huge star in crayon, wrote his name, and put I Love You; love was represented with a heart...a perfect one. He asked me to send it to Paul and directed me to place the note in the mailbox. I did what he directed me to do. I believe if he doesn't grow up to be a rock star, he will be an excellent artist. He has the gift!! I think this is amazing for him because he appreciates the two things that have always been classic....music and art; and at such a young age too!!

Well, he went to school today, even though he didn't want to. He had a small episode last night. I hope he continues to get better. I know when he seems to be improving, he has a bad night. I will continue to think positive, though. As I was saying, Zachary did not want to attend school today. He said he wanted me to take him to see Paul. I had to explain to him Paul is working today but we will try and see him when we can. I then had to explain to him that Paul went to school when he was a small boy. I told him Paul learned to paint and draw at school and if he wants to be like Paul he should continue to go to school. He agreed to get on the bus, this morning and before I walked away, he told me he loves me and he will get his Paul doll he left on Friday and put him in his KISS Army backpack.

More later!! Love ya guys.

No comments: