Monday, January 15, 2007

He thinks he's Paul Stanley

Morning everyone. Today is holiday for the children and BOY, have they been keeping me busy!!

Zachary has been painting this morning for both Bruce and Paul. He wants me to mail these pictures to them when I can. I plan on mailing them when I get the chance. Last night, he didn't sleep all that well, though. The medicine has had the tendency of keeping him sleepy and on edge. It isn't easy to go from room to room and away from him for a moment. He fears he will be harmed if I am not there. I reassure him as much as I can; but it only works to a point.

Last night, he wanted his face painted like Paul's. He wore his black wig, took his shirt off, and played his guitar. He believes he is Paul Stanley even more now. What amazed me enough, he spoke to Paul like he had spoke to him before. He wasn't a star struck fan, or in awe of him. He spoke to him like an uncle or a human being. He showed as much respect for him that a child could show. Today, he wants me to call Paul. He is ready to speak to him again and to top that off, he said Paul's coming to see him with Bruce Kulick. He feels it and I hope one day it happens. I hope one day his dream comes true; all of us want to see it happen one day and we will all celebrate when this day occurs.

No comments: