Thursday, December 07, 2006

Zachary talks to Bruce Kulick Dec.7, 2006


Yesterday afternoon, Zachary's dreams became a reality!! I feel it was like "being touched by an angel". In other words, someone from "high up" hearing a young boy's cry. Enough with "beating around the bush", I'll tell you what happened.


Around 3:15 pm, my cell phone rang, I answered the phone and on the other end was Bruce Kulick!! To all the KISS fans, you know who I'm speaking of, to the ones who are not, Bruce was the lead guitarist for KISS for 12 years. I was surprised, speechless, and wanting to let out the BIGGEST SCREAM EVER!! I spoke with him briefly. The main reason why he phoned was to speak to Zachary. Zachary had not yet returned home from school and the bus was late. Bruce said he will call back in 15 minutes. I told him it was fine.


Fifteen minutes later, Bruce phoned back!! I, again, spoke with him briefly, and turned the phone over to Zachary, who knew exactly who he was!! Bruce was AMAZED!! Zachary was so happy!! I compare the look on his face to fireworks going off on the 4th of July!! Now some people would feel "left out" in their child's world when something this great happens; but I did not!! I could not be happier for Zachary!! Before Zachary gave the phone back to me, he told Bruce "I Love You!!"; and YES, it was on his own!! I think Zachary "pulled" some heart strings. He definitely pulled mine and I could not keep the tears of happiness from falling down my face.


In short, Zachary's dreams are coming true and he's getting to know "the men behind the music". And Bruce, if you're reading this, thank you for taking the time to pick up the phone and speak to Zachary. It meant the world to him!! Last night he slept like a baby (with only one outbreak) and I believe you had alot to do with that!! You answered Zachary's prayer and I'm glad to be apart of it!!

No comments: