Friday, December 08, 2006

December 8th...Zachary's journal...Bruce Kulick

Hello everyone!! The middle of the week to today has been wonderful!! My opinion of why; it boils down to Zachary's conversation with Bruce Kulick!! Bruce was concerned if Zachary would know who he is and I replied, "Just tell him your name and see if he knows". I guess that is what he may have said because Zachary's reaction was, "You're KISS?? You have guitar??" He knew exactly who he was!! I was AMAZED!! Zachary continues to surprise me.

I had the honor to speak with Bruce for a short time. I was surprised he phoned. Not only that, he wanted to speak to Zachary!! I made out bits and pieces of the conversation; but I gave Zachary his privacy. What I did hear Zachary say was; "I have a guitar", "I have KISS boots", "I have black hair", "I have KISS make up", and "I am Paul Stanley." Zachary proceeded to tell him about KISS and even let him listen to the beginning of the movie, "KISS Exposed", in which he was watching!! What was really funny; Zachary put the phone up to his pet ferret's ear (Bandit) and was trying to get the animal to talk to Bruce!!! After Zachary closed the ferret cage, he told Bruce for the first time, "I Love You". Mr. Kulick told me he could'nt make out everything Zachary said. I answered by telling him he had his pet ferret on the line talking to him, in which when Zachary got back on the phone, I could hear Bruce talking to Zachary about the ferret. Zachary did not understand what he was saying, he just answered back, "I Love You, Bruce". With that, Zachary again gave the phone back to me. The last time Zachary got the phone, he told Bruce he has KISS spray; referring to the cologne. This was a birthday present to him from his Aunt Katie, in which he ABSOLUTELY LOVES!! Really anything KISS. The last thing Bruce said to me before he had to go, "Tell Zachary to get better," in which I delivered the message to Zachary from Bruce.

December the 6th will always live in Zachary's memory as the day he spoke to Bruce Kulick. I want to thank Bruce again for taking the time to contact Zachary and that he will always live in Zachary's heart as a TRUE HERO!!

No comments: