Friday, December 22, 2006

Zachary "being interviewed by channel 5 news"

Today has been an exciting day for Zachary. I bought Zachary donuts holes (his favorite) and he jammed out to KISS all morning wearing his prized possession, KISS "Demon" boots!! With it being a few days before Christmas, I don't believe anyone (including me) can EXCITE him any more than he already is!! What I can say is Barry made an ENTRANCE Tuesday night when he presented those boots to Zachary. I nearly cried when Zachary put them on. I also got a little teary eyed when Zachary and Barry made a deal. It definitely touched my heart, as well as many others who were here and reading this. I just wish my home would've been large enough to hold everyone comfortably.

Also this morning, we had the pleasure of being interviewed by channel 5 news. Zachary was a little scared and nervous at first; but gave them what they came for....THE KISS CONCERT (his version). So the camera man shot like a music video of Zachary jamming out to "Heaven's On Fire", "Deuce", "Uhhhhh All Night", & "Love It Loud". The reporter stated it will be online www.newschannel5online.com. I don't know how long this may take; but I'm sure it will be up in a few days if everyone gives it time. Honestly, I don't believe Zachary actually realized what they were doing!! Oh well, he will soon see. Everything I do for Zachary; this blog and things I buy him, I feel like I'm getting him closer to the band in my own way. This is all I can do for him and pray that he gets better to one day meet them. That would be the ULTIMATE DREAM COME TRUE and I'm not gonna miss a thing!!

No comments: