Saturday, December 30, 2006

I wait for the day that all of this will soon end.

Hello KISS Army!!! I'm back for additional entry and another day in the life of Zachary. It rained today and we have been trying to stay dry and warm. Zachary has been keeping himself busy, though. Mid day though, we took a little nap...only because of the rain. Unfortunately, we're not over these colds. I just hate how they have a tendency of "lingering"!! It's nerve wrecking!!


This morning Zachary and I woke at 2 am. Not only was he coughing; but he did have a mild seizure. I had a time getting him back to sleep. Once these spells happen, no matter how severe, Zachary will pass out quickly and sleep like he hasn't slept for days. In some ways, he is like me. We both sleep very sound. Unlike him, I don't have seizures. The only time I wake now is when Zachary has a seizure or violent spell. At first, I thought these were nightmares; but I became convinced later that they weren't. He still experiences good nights, though. They are few and far between, but he has had some. I wait for the day that all of this will soon end. I know somewhere there is a doctor that can relieve my son's ailments....I just pray he is in Houston.

No comments: