Friday, December 29, 2006

The music gives him that extra power

Afternoon everyone. Today the children and I have decided to try and stay indoor as much as possible. Unfortunately, we have all taken colds. I have spent the day trying to keep the boys happy, clean house and completing laundry tasks. At the same time, I'm keeping all of us medicated for cold relief.


Even though Zachary has a touch of the cold, his spirits are up with his favorite band "KISS". I believe he is invincible when it comes to the band. The music gives him that extra power he can't receive from anyone or anything else. Today Zachary has been busy listening to his KISS LIVE box CD set he received for Christmas from Investigator Delayne Bush. Delayne also gave Zachary a CD radio/boom box to play it on, which was EXTREMELY nice of him!! Yes, you said it!! Zachary has a close friend and brother in KISS in our small town. I think it is wonderful that Investigator Bush is involved in Zachary's life. I know there is nothing he wouldn't do for him and I thank him for everything he has done and will do for Zachary.


So, it has been an interesting day. We've just been trying to get well and stay warm. But you know little ones; once they get ill, it will be hard to get rid of it. I just do what I can do as their mother and make sure they are cared for, fed, ect. If they are happy, so am I. But to let all of you know, Zachary is still ROCKIN' at my house!! A little bug will not get him down!!! This is his determination coming into play. Throughout the day, I still receive a small request from him. Imagine a little boy's soft voice; his innocent eyes meet yours and with this small voice; he says, "Call Paul." This is something I cannot do; but WISH I could. I hope one day it is possible; I will not give up until Zachary gets his wish to see and speak to him. For now, he just doesn't understand my hands are tied....Continue to pray for his health and wish!!
__________________________________________________

No comments: