Friday, February 16, 2007

Reborn to new possibilities!!

Hello KISS Family!!! Today has been a pretty "kicked back" day. Quite, but wonderful. Not much sleep on my end, but not because of Zachary's illness. I have been bonding with my KISS family on myspace!!! There I have met the most wonderful and supportive people I could ever meet. I mean, they are the cream da la cream!!! Or should I say the cream of the crop. They have become my brothers, sisters, and fathers as well as to Zachary too. They have pulled me out of this tough time I'm going through with the separation and soon divorce. Still a sore spot there, for Zachary, but I have to talk about it. It has been tough for me to write lately about anything because of this. I have come to the realization to accept it and move on because I am much too strong to wallow in the mud or in my own misery. I guess you can say I am a phoenix that has risen from the fiery pit of despair. Now I soar like an eagle who has missed it's time of flight.

I guess what you can say I am reborn again. Reborn to new possibilities, people, activities, family, fun, and maybe LOVE. Yes, I said it...LOVE!! Love for my children, love for my writing and creating, love for my life which is now new, and love to all of you, my family. I'm no longer alone anymore and no longer sad for myself or Zachary. I see hope, possibility, a cure, to wake up to a brand new day!! Yes, my family, you have all had something to do with that. You woke me up!!

I would like to thank all of you for what you have done. You know who you are, so I don't have to say, so thank you for everything. I love each and everyone of you. I'll be talking to you guys tonight. Until then to all my family reading this, if I haven't spoken to you before; it's ok. I know our paths will cross someday in some way. So until we finally meet, enjoy life to the fullest and keep your eye on all the possibilities because you never know what cards the dealer's holding....YOU JUST MIGHT WIN!!! Love you all!!!

No comments: