Wednesday, February 21, 2007

I'm embarking on a divorce with Zachary's father......

Hello everyone. Just thought I'd give everyone an update on Zachary and the family. WHEW!!! At this moment, I sigh a sigh of relief because I have had a very rough week for the past few. Well, as you all know, I'm embarking on a divorce with Zachary's father......no secret anymore. Yeah, and like most divorces, they can be dirty and get pretty rough. Well, in every aspect, I suppose. I guess you can say I've been drug through the mud. But the irony of this, it has only been for a week now. I nearly came pretty close to my first mental breakdown when I balanced my check book. So yes, I'm taking life pretty hard with all the alterations my family has been through for the past week. Murphy's Law..."If something's going to happen, it will".

To make things harder on us, both of the boys have not been feeling well today. Zachary had to go to the dentist yesterday, in which cost money and today, both of the boys were sick, in which medications had to become filled, in which cost me more. Well, if I told you, you probably would flip with the amount of money I spent this week. To make things worse, my cell was suspended. Yes, the lawyer has been told and my soon to be ex has violated his agreements with me once again. Not to mention all of the bills that had to be paid this week. It's rather depressing.

On a happier note, Zachary received his package from Donnie and Sherri, aka Captain Space Ace and She Ace today, so that brightened both of our day. At the moment, he is in his room playing like he is Ace Frehley for the first time. So, I guess you can say, that lightens the load just a bit to know there are still good people out there that care even though we are getting the short end of the deal. Another brighter note, I also received my KISSTORY books, one and two. I did flip through both of them briefly, enough to see that my best buddy, Barry Carr, is featured in part two in giving special thanks for sharing his collection and creations with the people that made the book. What a small world, I thought. I was told this by him, and I didn't doubt him at all when he said, but I do what anyone does when told.....my homework. I have and always will investigate on a person when it regards Zachary, myself, or any of my kids. I guess that's the motherly instinct of me, but I can't help it. It's just me. I am now the full time protector of the lions den and no one will pass until they meet my standard.

Well, friends and family, that just about wraps it up. This week has been pretty crazy, so please excuse today's blog because I know it is not my best. I will try to be a more of a free spitit the next time we talk. Don't worry about Zachary, he is doing well at the moment and as long as he has me, he will be cared for to the best of my ability. Love to all of you and I hope you all have a fantastic week and weekend...........we will try and do the same.

No comments: